Saturday, August 23, 2014

Two better than one.

Today, I just said Lord, guide me to a scripture. Now since I'm using my phone, I merely just picked a random book, chapter and verse. But God is good, Amen? All the time. And so He knew I would pick these. All will work together for His glory. Be blessed, and don't keep it to yourself! Come on and bless others! Don't be shy to evangelize!  Share it, Read the chapter yourself, and may the Lord bless you and keep you!♥

Ecclesiastes 4:8-10 KJV

There is one alone , and there is not a second; yea, he hath neither child nor brother: yet is there no end of all his labour; neither is his eye satisfied with riches; neither saith he , For whom do I labour, and bereave my soul of good? This is also vanity, yea, it is a sore travail. [9] Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. [10] For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

1 comment:

  1. Let us lift our bros and sisters up! We can not leave are brothers and sisters cat away by the wayside, gasping for air. Stop, pick them up, dust them off, intercede with them and walk with them until they're strong enough. This is a race, but not a competition. We must be humble, genuine, and loving.

    ReplyDelete